Wednesday 17 October 2018

Numbers and palabras

Our class was assigned to make a HTML file. I did to but the process was not that hard as expected. It is pretty easy to make a HTML file. For those people who does not know HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup language. Moving on I also made a file which at first I planned on putting on some pictures on my file. I looked up on how to put images in the file and I followed through the steps too, which I did and I published the page but the image was not showing up. I kept trying and I also tried changing the images and putting it in the correct formatting but as soon I published it it did not showed up. Then I gave up on this idea. Next I tried to put the marquee which I thought was amazing. Since this in being in our today's society mostly for advertising or spreading news. I tried that and it worked. I did all the title and body also the ending. I wanted to be fancy a little bit so, I tried to put different symbols in it. I looked up what are the symbols and numbers used to make it appear like that and I found it fascinating that there is certain way to write and if you make a single mistake then it's not gonna appear as you want. So, I tried one with spades and a hot spring. After the work I was like why is it showing just two symbols when I wrote that many words. I also kept in mind that there are gonna be some words that are not gonna be visible when we publish and before starting anything you need to end it with correct format otherwise it's not gonna work. I really enjoyed it even though it was too much work for just some few words.

No comments:

Post a Comment